Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really simple.

Post up to 2 photos of you, your friends and or family hunting or with the "hunted" deer. They do not have to be in the same post, so you can post a pic from next week, and then 3 weeks later for example. It does need to be from this year!

You have until December 31st at 11:59PM to post a picture in this thread, and post it using the attachment system. Pictures submitted using external hosting servers will not be counted.

I'll pic the winner, and send them a Gun & Game shirt. (M-4XL)

No obscene pictures posted publicly (PM's welcomed), bribes are welcomed, and my rule is final.

· Registered
17,097 Posts
Got a doe and a button buck - nothing special but good eating! Gave the BB to my brother who spent several months in the hospital last summer and is in cash troubles. Wanted to get him another one but my hands was going numb - I stopped taking my nerve meds so I could hunt. They make me light-headed and dizzy, and that is not a good thing to be out in the woods alone. Didn't see any antlered deer the entire time out. 1st photo is the doe, 2nd both in the back of my Santa Fe.
Deer Wildlife Terrestrial animal Grass White-tailed deer
Car

· Registered
168 Posts
[I`m not real sure, but I don`t think anywhere allowes the use of buckshot on White-tail anymore !...............

Oh buckshot is legal here we hunt them all the time with 00 and 000 buckshot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.