Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Well, to make things fair, I think the howitzer needs to be placed in FRONT of a mine field. The hunter must make it through the mine field, only AFTER the deer is within range. Once there the hunter has 60 seconds to fire. After 60 seconds german shepards will be released with a kill command 25 yards out. If he does get the shot off, but only wounds the deer, said hunter then get wacked 7 times in the head and back with a 9 iron. He then gets a knife, only a knife, to hunt down the deer. If he doesn't come back with the deer, he must make it back while the howitzer is firing at him.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Now that equalizes the field of battle. Seems like an exciting challange for someone who's lost his marbles.:lucky:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I just use hand gernades and leave it at that!

·
Registered
377 Posts
That howitzer seems a little excessive. My Gatling Gun is plenty good enough for deer, rabbits, and squirrel.

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Screw deer, you could have a lot of fun with that thing. How cool would it be when your friend shows you his gun collection to invite him over to your house and show him your Howitzer cannon? I wonder how much they cost to build, I didn't really read, just looked at the pictures. It is a bit unsportman like though, isn't it?

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
It would require significant machine tools and be very labor intensive. Take a gander at why I know this. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts