Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
MSR Shooter and Builder, Precision Bolt Action Rim & Center Fire enthusiast. Glock & 1911 pistoleer
8,293 Posts
Well, last night I'd have used anything from .233Rem to .300WinMag on them noisy freaking coyotes!
Normally.223/5.56 with proper varmint bullets but a .150-155gr ELD or SP wouldn't have been out of the question. In either 4 of my different.30 cal diameter cartridges.
I'm so PO'ed from all that racket between the coyotes and the various neighbors dogs I'm tempted to spend money, and unfortunately time, I don't have on a suppressor and good night vision or thermal devices.

· Registered
6,089 Posts
Here's this years rifle check target. Fired 3 single shots on different days at different distances prone after mowing the driveway. The driveway is 200 yards long and there's 14 feet of fall from top to bottom, kinda gets the heart a pumping pretty good. The distance for the shot is listed by the date
Handwriting Whiteboard Font Circle Rim

· Registered
9,538 Posts
Well when I had only one centerfire rifle I used it for everything from Prairie Dogs to Elk. I reloaded so it was cheap enough to do back then. Now that I have a few rifles I don't have to but sometimes it's kind of fun to do.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts