Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Brother got his today, a nice 1.5 year old 4 pt buck.

One more day tomorrow. Hope I don't have to beg deer meat from little brother :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Good luck to all of you deer hunters. :nod: Hurry on home to mama with the meat or she'll run up your grocery bill. :right: :D

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Pic

Finally got the pic to work, he's wanted by the mafia & didn't want his face in the pic. Just kidding :p

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Colt, I foregot to ask, did you get that button buck with the .44?

Well have to get on the phone sometime, I'll walk you through it. I have heard of people having issues here and there, I don't know if it's dumb luck, but I seem to have no problem Attaching pics.

I know how to do them from a hosting sight, but it's easier just to attach them as is.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It was a good ride..........

Apparently they fixed it, no longer able to attach crap.

However, I agreed to my own demise :rolleyes:
"I'm sure a lot of us here would accept a bit a fat trimming to stay solvent."
My own words. :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed posting the pics of fishing hunting & camping to share with you all. I know some couldn't give a rats behind, but I enjoyed doing it for all. Kind of like reading a magazine and looking at the pictures.

I also enjoyed looking at everyone elses. Colt, I'd sure like to see that button buck, really. I'll pay for a pic and postage to see it. Hope you recover soon from your injuries. Heck, you may warm up to pistol hunting.

I hope this site continues it's tradition of quality format and people. I also hope it is ale to stay competative. If for some reason we are discombobulated please find me at:
http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/phpbb2/index.php

I go by C130E there because someone else had jerry, the bastige! :p

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to worry Shaun,

The site is free, it was nice while it lasted. I am dissapointed, sure. But I'm not fronting the money. It just seemed like something to make the site more interesting. I'm over it, found other ways to get pics on. If I'm doing anything wrong, I'd hope someone will let me know (on the side preferably). Aside from a few small infractions, always trying to work within the bounds of the site rules.

Best,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah jerry, i got him with the 44. and acctualy i have been handgun hhunting deer for over 5 years and do most of my hunting with a handgun, but it was normally a striker in 308. not crazy about the limited range on the 44. but hay i goes back to the gun shop after the season anyway. its a loaner from the shop for the season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts