Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
what you have and where you keep your cache is your life-line.
Have you thought about how you will defend your supplies.
Maybe you should have several small cache locations in case you gotta grab and get.
Think before it happens, What - Where - When - How.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
did you just stumble across a 'sexy guns and girls' website?

I'm gonna go find some more of your posts.

·
God, Guns, Glory
33,978 Posts
That is a heck of a silicone recoil pad.

I wonder if the wife, would let me have some of those?

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Um, I have that protecting my cache, trust me, there's not a hell of a lot of protecting of cache going to be going on. lmao

As to your point, definitely something to think and be concerned about.

And grizcty, I don't know that those recoil pads are silicone or not? Either way, I'm not complaining nor am I even going to complain. lol

Oh, and in answer to the main question you posed, I think we BOTH know the answer to that one and trust me, I'm sure it's going to be the same from BOTH our wives. lmfao

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you just stumble across a 'sexy guns and girls' website?

I'm gonna go find some more of your posts.
Petrol - lmao, I found my lost stash of tactical babes picts and have been trying to come up with posts to use them on :)

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
i'd hate to be nearby when she 's PMSing:salook:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket but there is really no way to protect supplies that are not kept in a secure location. some happy middle ground might be best. Keeping your supplies stored in different locations around your camp or whatever. some supplies out in the open, a sort of decoy and other supplies well hidden perhaps. That way someone that finds it might take the small stash out in the open and think that is all that is avialable. just some thoguhts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts