Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
If you mean one in the chamber, and 5 loaded into the gun after the clip is inserted then, yes. the clip itself only hold 10 rounds.
Yes, that is what I meant. Well, I also live in CA, so Datamancer's mag would be ideal for me. That's awesome that you built your own. Can't wait for the day till my Mosin can hold more than 5 rounds.

· Registered
36,571 Posts
Yes, that is what I meant. Well, I also live in CA, so Datamancer's mag would be ideal for me. That's awesome that you built your own. Can't wait for the day till my Mosin can hold more than 5 rounds.
Old Russian saying

You don't NEED more than five rounds unless you find Ivan's Vodka stash!

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I could Probably make more but that is a lot of work, Lots of small parts that have to be just right, not that I haven't thought about it, but is it worth it, who wants a mag That could cost up to halve as much as there gun, there's no way I could make each one by hand and be able to sell it for the labor I'd have into it.I'd have to setup a small factory, and if I did there still gonna cost something.

· Registered
36,571 Posts
I could Probably make more but that is a lot of work, Lots of small parts that have to be just right, not that I haven't thought about it, but is it worth it, who wants a mag That could cost up to halve as much as there gun, there's no way I could make each one by hand and be able to sell it for the labor I'd have into it.I'd have to setup a small factory, and if I did there still gonna cost something.

I don't know, why do Bubbas want to make mods that cost many many times what the basic gun is worth? Yet they do.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Ummmm. I watched your video a couple of times, and it looks to me like you are pulling a Lance Burton (Vegas) on us. I could be wrong. But, just to prove to us that it really works, how about loading it with 10 or 15 rounds, instead of just one?

Verne

· Registered
24 Posts
If they looked rough id go in for 50-60 for one. If they looked mint id go 75-100 for one. Ya the rifles are cheap but ive probably got 700 into mine now and it shoots 1/2" groups. Im honestly running out of ways to l33t mine out anymore and this would be the crown jewel.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I'd be willing to pay up to $100 for one. Just because the rifles themselves are relatively cheap doesn't mean they aren't worth $300 plus based on quality of the product.
Not sure if It would be quite That much, but then again it could be. It's just there's There a lot to this mag, and if your going to sell them they've got to be right.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Ummmm. I watched your video a couple of times, and it looks to me like you are pulling a Lance Burton (Vegas) on us. I could be wrong. But, just to prove to us that it really works, how about loading it with 10 or 15 rounds, instead of just one?

Verne
Thats funny, but I don't blame you, I borrowed the gun back from my brother to make the video, he had one bullet, But I can buy some more ammo and make another video, plus as of right now I'm not selling any thing so I have no reason to lie.

· Registered
8,034 Posts
Ya gotta admit that no matter who makes 'em and gets 'em to market first, if they work good it IS an intriguing idea. Not sure I'd buy one, or even want one, but I like the thought of them being available. At least Yankee Ingenuity still lives!

21 - 40 of 73 Posts