Gun and Game Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

· Registered
36,571 Posts
If they looked rough id go in for 50-60 for one. If they looked mint id go 75-100 for one. Ya the rifles are cheap but ive probably got 700 into mine now and it shoots 1/2" groups. Im honestly running out of ways to l33t mine out anymore and this would be the crown jewel.
My scoped Savage 30.06 I traded a $119 CZ52 pistol for hits the gong at 150 yards every time. Good enough for me!

· Registered
36,571 Posts
Any scoped rifle that cant hit a gong at 150 yards every time has something seriously wrong with it. my remington .22 can hit a 8" gong at 200 every time. i want to put nickel sized groups up
As long as the buck goes down, I don't care to take the time to achieve a few closer cm's group size.

We're different, that's all there is. I ain't criticizing.

· Premium Member
1,697 Posts
What about the plans?

I could Probably make more but that is a lot of work, Lots of small parts that have to be just right, not that I haven't thought about it, but is it worth it, who wants a mag That could cost up to halve as much as there gun, there's no way I could make each one by hand and be able to sell it for the labor I'd have into it.I'd have to setup a small factory, and if I did there still gonna cost something.
I absolutely understand the bit about not wanting to sell them commercially, but what about selling the plans to make one? Lots of us LOVE to tinker with our toys, and have intense desires to ruin perfectly good pieces of metal, and would pay for a project guide.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I absolutely understand the bit about not wanting to sell them commercially, but what about selling the plans to make one? Lots of us LOVE to tinker with our toys, and have intense desires to ruin perfectly good pieces of metal, and would pay for a project guide.
That is an Idea, There are certain part that might be hard for some to build if they can't find them, like the springs, which I built almost from scratch by hand to my own specs.

· Registered
36,571 Posts
That is an Idea, There are certain part that might be hard for some to build if they can't find them, like the springs, which I built almost from scratch by hand to my own specs.
Having the mechanical ability of a rotten orange, I would not have any idea of how you would even begin to make a spring. Good thing I also do not want a 10 round mag.....

Hey, I'm just trying to find the silver lining here!

· Registered
3,449 Posts
I was Joking, I understand the difference. do you really think I'd build a mag then go around telling every one look at my clip.... wait maybe I did do that, my bad, lol

Did you like the photoshop.
Haha hey it's nice to see someone with a sense of humor and thick skin. Jokes aside I find it pretty impressive you made that extended mag for your 91/30! Well done indeed.... And P.S. nice photoshop :D

41 - 60 of 73 Posts