close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dewmans hog hunt today, good luck Dew.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by lyon, Mar 27, 2002.

1. lyon

lyon G&G Newbie

Dewey is in Gooding today with his Win. 45 hoping to bring back a hog he can put on his wall. I hope he does well.
    I'm a bit dissapointed at all the bull %$#@ being thrown around about Dew. he has not been involved with G&G since the format was changed. SO WHY IS EVERYONE BRINGING HIM INTO IT?
    I used to enjoy reading the posts on here, they used to be about our own experiences and informative material. Now it's getting to be to much BULL$%@#. Dewey is my friend, a good friend. You all got to know him because of his wit, knowledge and experiences, and the post I left a while back, ( southern Idaho coyote downed with 800yrd. shot). Lets get back to what this site is all about. NOT THE FIGHTING PLEASE!
    This is my first post in a while because I was so irritated I left a bit.
    IF YOU DONT KNOW DEW, DONT BAD MOUTH HIM, cause if you did ,you would'nt.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE RENDEVOUS!!
    Ron Lyon

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

So, who is "bad mouthing" him? All I saw was one post that reported Dewman was saying unkind things about US in a different forum. Feel free to email me with a reply.

3. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Good luck Dew! Get that snoutnose! Idid not see any bad talk about you either

4. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    lyon - Most of us were supportive of Dewman, and we are with him still.

I always looked forward to reading about Dew's latest activities, and he would make me laugh for hours sometimes.

We wish him good luck on his hunt, and maybe he will post a picture of his latest boar, for us!

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I don't believe there is a single person that doesn't want Dew here I always looked forward to his humor and like the others he made me laugh all the time.

6. mjm90675

mjm90675 G&G Newbie

PA
    I would like to wish dewman good luck on the hog hunt, and would like to hear how he does
    Mike

7. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    lyon, the only person to say anything bad about dewman on this site since the change was me, it was a total misunderstanding. he had wrote something that wasnt exactly how he meant it, and i didnt take it exactly as he wrote it. i jumped the gun, i blew it. for being a big mouth i was humbled- i made appologies on this site, and the other site!and sir you just did what i did-jump in with both feet without knowing all the facts, nobody here wants to intentionally badmouth anyone, but people are people things happen oh well! please feel free to e-mail if you think i need to clear this up any better, or to make more appologies!

8. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

LYON...The person who roasted Dewman on the Hog hunt was on the Culver's forum, That's the only thing I've seen. Nobody over here has said anything negative that I know of.