Diamondback pistol's?

Discussion in 'General Handgun' started by Browning, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Browning

Browning G&G Newbie

2. Mmmm,

it is new to me.

Kind of strange that your new products are T shirts.

I am anxious to hear from people who have the gun.

3. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

The ONLy Diamondback I want is one made By Colt !!!

4. jack007

jack007 G&G Addict

Never heard of them but looks like they are somthing like a ruger lcp or kel tec P3at.
    I would like to hear from someone that has one .I looks like a nice pistol in the pics.

5. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Haha thats what I was thinking too.

The T-shirts looks nice though!

6. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Yah but for 400 bucks I'd rather buy something else!

7. hack1911

hack1911 G&G Newbie

KY
    :yup:

8. jack007

jack007 G&G Addict

So you are saying they cost $400 ? That is more than the Ruger or the kel tec. Maybe it is a better pistol than those two idk.

9. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Yah At the gunshop up here Ironically called DISCOUNT GUNS it's 400 buckaroo's. Actually this gunshop is pretty cool its set up like and art studio they have all the M4's,AR15's, AK's and all that kind of stuff up on the wall Like there paintings. I didn't know there were that many different kinds of assault rifles till i walked into this place. They even have a .50bmg sitting there, Man those things are cool. The also have Every Pistol and Revolver you could pretty much think of and if its not on hand you tell them and it will be in like 3 or 4 days.

10. jack007

jack007 G&G Addict

So how does the Diamondback look and feel ?

11. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Dont know haven't handled one but it is SUPER tiny I dont even think I could handle one. Its a little bigger than a 25 auto but thats about it.

12. jack007

jack007 G&G Addict

okay they have these at Academy sports and outdoor stores.I will give the best description I can based on handling the pistol and comparing it to my lcp just as a point of reference . Also I am 6ft 2in at 210 lbs just so yall can kinda figure my hand size as this is a small pistol. What I can tell from handling it is ;

Could not tell what kind of trigger pull it had because of the stores trigger lock

Feel in the hand is good (the grip is just long enough to get 2 fingers plus the trigger finger) as good as something this small can feel.The lcp without the grip extension, I can only get 1 finger and about half of the second finger and the trigger finger on the grip .

It looks like a baby glock with a dove tail to keep the slide from eating your hand .Construction looked good and it looks like a quality built pistol except for the trigger it was stamped steel like the trigger of a sks rifle. Without shooting one that would be my only fault with it, but that really is not a big deal.

It was priced at $319.00 and they had ruger lcp's at $349.00. I know the lcp can be had for $300 to $310 out the door (a new one)

So it is a good looking little pistol small enough for easy concealment all we need to know now is if it shoots worth a dang and if it is reliable.

If anyone can add to this or take away from it feel free .

13. huudoo

huudoo G&G Newbie

well got one and love it 375.00 otd...shots very well for me anyway
    @ 25 feet i was able to put several shots on a peice of copy paper
    i was not trying to target shoot, just rapid fire sorta
    6 shots cool off reload then 6 more cool and reload

easy to control, sights are a plus, light weight,
    trigger pull is great about 5 lbs .. but it has a long trigger pull
    discharging 1/8 inch almost to the frame
    due to the fact that the trigger stop is the frame..

Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
    Weight: 8.8 Ounces
    Width: .750"
    Barrel Length: 2.80"
    Firing Mechanism: Striker Fire
    Trigger Pull: DAO 5 lbs<

i shot over 100 rounds
    first remington umc 95 gr 50 rounds no issues at all

second american eagle fmj 95 gr. every mag had FTE issue

third magtech about 50 rounds , no issues at all

if you limp wrist it you will have issues

the gun likes certain ammo , might be better when broken in more
    the manual states between 100 - 200 rounds break in peroid

lifetime warranty, if something happins send back to DB fixed for free
    although might have to pay to ship it their.

[​IMG]