Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a Tactical Solutions 10" red and silver barrel on my Browning. It looks like a Marvin The Martian Ray gun, but dang, it shoots tight groups.:)

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,987 Posts
No, Buckmarks are like Ruger .22 pistols - accessory hounds! Do whatever ya like, and if it works well, good on ya! :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
now you did it all modifications need pictures and you sent none so ill answer like this guns are like women we all like them different are you happy thats the big thing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Speaking of the Buck Mark. Why is browning not making many of them know? I have been trying to get a Buck Mark Contour URX 7.5 for about 4 months. None to be had. Called Browning and a bunch were suppose to be shipped in march but didn't. They said that the date was pushed back to June-July time frame. Called them last week and they know say late fall.

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now you did it all modifications need pictures and you sent none so ill answer like this guns are like women we all like them different are you happy thats the big thing
Well the camera is crappy because every time I get some money saved up, I buy a new gun. But here it is:

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Jeez that thing looks like it belongs in an old Flash Gordon flick....LOL

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you stain it blue ?
What kind of blue? I could have gotten a 10" blue and silver fluted barrel, or a same color as the original Buckmark barrel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts