close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dissappeared from surplus scene

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Jun 23, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

The AK-47 and clones dissappeared from the surplus scene a long time ago,now the SKS is suffering from the same malidy...Bans!
    We like it,we buy it.
    We buy it,they ban it.
    Simple,the gummint doing what it does best,
    regulate our lifes.
    Right now Russian ammo is cheap,remember when it was Chinese?Thanks to the various bans on all firearms related products,(including slings),guess there were too many drive by whippings,remember that?
    Well,it is just a matter of time before the 7.62x39 will start up in price,along with other banned products.
    The only SKS's Left are the yugos,and they don't have chrome bores and soon they will be gone.
    The only AK-47's left are the Romanian parts guns,soon they to will be history.
    They are now being replaced in the market by the FAL/L1A1 .308 castrated rifles,which in time will also be banned.
    Maybe in 2004 we will get a momentary break,if so you had better act fast and get your goodies.:( :( :(

2. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Funny thing is these weapons were supposed to of have disappeared long ago. I remember right after the erroneous assault weapons ban that the market was going to dry up in a matter of months, but that didn't happen. The industry is in a rut right now, but will climb out. Things were worse in '98, when there were no new weapons coming in at all.
    I hope you're right about the momentary break, as there are tons of surplus that is waiting for guys like us. However, if this is it, I have what I need. It's been a ton of fun, but I think there is more to come.

3. Ah the good old days-- 1200 rounds of chinese for 99$$.

4. Eddie

Eddie G&G Newbie

Ky
    sks

1,440 rd's armor piercing on stripper clips. for 69.00 shipped. now that was a deal.

5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Don't worry about it bros. They banned AKs because of certain 'things' on them. We cured that. They banned ARs because of certain things on them...we are selling the sh*t out of them now. They banned High cap mags, name a high cap mag you can't buy. To beat that you can buy all the parts (as replacements) to build a new high-cap. they will lose. When this rediculous legislation runs out in 04, we will be back in business as usual. God Bless Bush!

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I have yet to find any preban hi cap .40 mags for my P226.