Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
I've never seen one that cheap unless it was in really bad shape. I paid $140 for my Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag at a local pawnshop. FWIW, you can get a brand new Maverick (by Mossberg)from Academy for around $150. I know a few guys that have them and they think they're great for occasional use or as a truck gun.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Save a little more and get a Mossberg 500 for 250ish.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I found my Mossburg 500 at a pawn shop for $90 it was a little rough looking.
But with a little cleaning it looks good now.
So I agree with SilentSoul it will cost about the same if you buy new(on sale)
as it will if you buy from a pawn shop.
Unless you need a gun project to work on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
for just a few more dollars you can get a maverick. the sister line of mossberg. nice guns for the money. i think the cheapest mav is about 140 dollars

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
If your a wise shopper you can find a Maverick in you price range and you can get an H&R or NEF singleshot in your price range.
Norinco has some in your price range.

Do this type The Gun Source and click shotguns and look around and if you find a brand and model see if a gun dealer will let you get it through his ffl like I do and pay him 10 to 25 bucks for it and the back ground check.
Oh I forgot Bud's Gun Shop has the shipping in there gun prices so check them out too.
Your bestest bet is to go to WalMart and ask to look through there SPECIAL GUN ORDER BOOK for a shotgun in your price range. Good Luck...A.H

1 - 12 of 12 Posts