close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anyone have any interesting stories about 3wheeling/4wheeling?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by dodge, Jun 6, 2002.

1. just wondering, I've been riding 3 wheelers forever.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I've wanted a 3 wheeler for years and started looking for an old one in good shape and their very hard to find, at least where I live. A friend of mine had one years ago and I had a blast on it popping wheelies!

3. humm.

where abouts are you??? there's LOTS of 3 wheeler in upstate NY where I live, two weeks ago I picked up a yamaha YT-175 tri-moto for $200, needs tires, and doesnt run(yet, but is complete, and turns over) I would advise a honda ATC-185 or ATC-200(200E,200S,200M are all good) honda's are much better then yamaha od kawasaki.

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I'm in Ohio and for some reason theres not alot of ads for 3 wheelers. I figured I'd get a Honda, thats what my buddy had, It was a blast!

5. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Yeah,

I used to dirt bikle. One year we went to the pot holes in eastern Washington for a four day weekend.

We saw the aid units come out and pick up people 11 times...

All trike and quad rides!

Stuck with dirt bikes!

6. My parents bought me a brand new honda 125m in 1985 when i was 12 years old. I loved that thing so much i rode it every day up and down the ally in the back of my house, drove the neighbors nuts. A few years later i sold that and bought a honda 200x 3-wheeler. Did all kinds of mods to it, rode that for a few years and sold it and bought an 1986 honda 250R. Now those things are bad ***, i did alot of engine and suspention mods then sold that. Have'nt had one since. I find jetski's are a little funner and their alot more chics on ski's then their are on atv's. But if your gonna by a trike buy a honda, they are just about the most reliable atv's out their.:)