Does ruger make a mini14 left handed model

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Beowulf 93, May 16, 2008.

1. Beowulf 93

Beowulf 93 Guest

I am wondering if ruger makes a mini 14 left handed model Being a southpaw it is hard to find quality firearms for a good price. If ruger doesn't make a left handed mini 14 can you tell a company that makes a semi auto assault weapon in the mini 14 price range?

2. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

No such thing as an assualt weapon. If you use a weapon and asualt somebody ohhhhhhhh I forget what i was thinking

3. twisterx44

twisterx44 G&G Newbie

Well it would be a bit above, but Stag Arms is known for making quality lefty AR-15's..same caliber, said to be more accurate than a mini 14. But it will run you a bit more than the ruger. If you're really looking for quality though, its worth saving your money to get something that will last.

Lefty Rifles

Those are all left handed AR-15's from Stag Arms.

4. Ruger makes a mini-14 but I DO NOT believe they offer them in a south paw version/model...

Stag is the only manufacturer that makes a "TRUE" lefty version. You can get an AR style in .223/5.56 or 6.8spc.

And by the way, the Ruger Mini 14 MSRPs for $1035 and you can get a lefty Stag for about $900. The MSRP for one is $989, for the Stag 15L model 1L preban. And you can get them for less.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  5. jmp8927

jmp8927 G&G Evangelist

Semi-auto assault rifle? Doesn't exist. Mainly because in order to be an assault rifle, it must be fully auto. As for the lefty, so far as I know, very few weapons are made for lefties. Glad I'm a righty:D

6. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

A tighty righty that is, LOL !