Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
Look at the picture again....see the big green box....says BLANK. :p:D

Hey Burke, do you load your mags using your fingers??? If yes, there is an easier way - check out the LULA Mag Loader.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
It does seem a bit busy to me as well. It can't be a Commiefornia AR, it has a (gasp!) pistol grip and a real stock, plus all those high capacity magaclips that hold at least a 100 megadeath, armor piercing ammo bullets. Does that rear mounted light cause a shadow to your left?

Hey Wicked, keep that Lula Mag loader quiet. Having my wife load her mags by hand is the only way I have to slow her rate of fire. As it is she goes through 400-800 rounds on a morning at the range. The fact that she's hitting a 4 inch plate at 300 yards with her poodle shooter has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
Ron, I will keep mum on it. And, if she shoots that much and is that accurate, I wouldn't do anything to get her upset.
Oh yes, my son used to blow through ammo like it was free (it was to him) until I told him he was on tap to buy the next 1000 rounds...that cured him.

·
Registered
13,753 Posts
It does seem a bit busy to me as well. It can't be a Commiefornia AR, it has a (gasp!) pistol grip and a real stock, plus all those high capacity magaclips that hold at least a 100 megadeath, armor piercing ammo bullets. Does that rear mounted light cause a shadow to your left?

Hey Wicked, keep that Lula Mag loader quiet. Having my wife load her mags by hand is the only way I have to slow her rate of fire. As it is she goes through 400-800 rounds on a morning at the range. The fact that she's hitting a 4 inch plate at 300 yards with her poodle shooter has nothing to do with it.

I glanced and figured the stock mounted thingamabob was a tourniquet or cleaning kit. I read your post and zoomed in the pic.

A stock mounted light is a new one on me...and here I was thinking I'd seen everything lol

·
Super Moderator
4,556 Posts
I glanced and figured the stock mounted thingamabob was a tourniquet or cleaning kit. I read your post and zoomed in the pic.

A stock mounted light is a new one on me...and here I was thinking I'd seen everything lol
Yeah thats the first time I have seen one. I guess if it works it works but it just seems such an odd place to put one and also that it would throw a lot of shadow from the gun forward.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts