Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hwo do these rifles handle. I don't know much a bout the AR except for the one I used in basic and It was a P.O.S. so are DPMS rifles any good?

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
I've heard their lower parts kits and bolt carrier groups are not the best. However the uppers, lowers, and stocks they sell seem fine.

·
Registered
11,920 Posts
I have mixed reviews as well, but some have been excellent. I agree that certain parts are fine and a good deal.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
DPMS Rocks! I think that they are just as good as any other top notch company. Mine shoots under 1'' at 100 yards.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been shooting two DPMS for three years. No problems. I rank them up there at the top with my Bushmasters.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think that they are just as good as any Bushmaster or Armalite.

·
Registered
202 Posts
best AR

Like the old opinion saying, everyone has one, I got a Bushmaster BAR10, Armalite AR10A2 and a RRA car15, they are all great but for the price the Rock River Arms is one helluva gun for a really good price,I know the Bushmaster and Armalite are 7.62 but knowing RRA's quality and having lots of friends with all brands of AR's, RRA seems to stand out for the price, like I said it is an opinion and everyone has one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts