Drawing I saw at the estate sale

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by Cyrano, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I left this one behind, sorely tempted though I was to bring it home.

A groom and a bride are standing in front of the reverend minister, holding hands. The thought balloon over his head says, "All I have to do is say, 'I do,' and I'll have all the sex I ever want."

The thought balloon over her head says, "All I have to do is say, 'I do,' and I'll never have to have sex again!"

Somehow I didn't think Princess Whinybitch would be amused. Truth hurts, I suppose.

2. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Excellent.

A good compromise would be every other day. At least in TXPlt's handbook of negotiations.

But asking a pilot for marital advice is kinda like asking Joe Biden for advice on how to equip one's AR.

3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I am pretty sure that, or a slightly different variation involving BJs, was an old Playboy cartoon that was drawn by one of the Mad Magazine bullpen artists. Segio Argones, maybe? I couldn't find it, but I know I have seen that cartoon before.

TXplt and Jack Ryan like this.
  4. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I would be fine with 3 out of the 7 days and give her the majority

Cyrano and TXplt like this.
  5. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

there is a secret ingredient in wedding cake that makes women lose their libido.:(

Cyrano and TXplt like this.
  6. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Evangelist

There are three things a woman sees and hears when entering the Chapel to get married: An aisle, and alter, and a hymn. That is why she is thinking

"I'll Alter Him!".

TXplt and blue fox like this.