Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream the night before last about going to a gun shop to buy a new pistol. Every gun that looked cool i tried to buy, but when going up to the register I found out that each one was just a BB Gun. So each time I put it back and looked at another one.

Finally I asked the employee there if they had any REAL guns. He said they had one: the Springfield XD-9. Well I bought it since it was the only gun in the world that I could buy. Therefore, it was pretty darn sweet .

So, anyways...Yeaterday all day I was obsessing about the XD-9 and didn't really know why. I was looking up specs, prices, reviews. I was looking up everything I could find on the gun.

Just last night I remembered the dream and it explained why I was obsessing about the XD-9. It was strange to wake up thinking about a gun and not knowing why...But I'm glad I figured it out.

Thanks for listening ;)

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,200 Posts
Wow! Very Freudian indeed! ;) My dealer has the short one in green with the black slide...I've thought about that one myself! :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I bought a XD9 4" back in Sept. Very nice gun. Shoots very well, accurate and I have had only one malfuction. The FTE was due to an "aftermarket" Beretta 17 round magazine. None of my XD mags have given me a problem. I am happy with my purchase.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
were your 'jamies wet and sticky???:eek: :p

in the dream, you have wants, but the desire is twarted by the common defect of the offerings, and you are forced to buy the XPD.

this is not unlike dreaming about a girl from high school years later, and not knowing how the years have changed her, but for days you obsess about her, even digging out the yearbook for a look.

only cure for this is to "FORCE" your self into a gun shop and fondle all the offerings, than buy a bb gun, to prove the dream is not real:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
11,913 Posts
I had a dream that I had the Springfield XD-40. I'd look into one, but there's nothing about it that my Steyr's not better with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts