Drudge has shifted to the left

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by BudW, Oct 21, 2020.

1. BudW

BudW G&G Evangelist

I see drudge has went way to the left any idea why?

rando, jwrauch and Brother Bob like this.
  2. noelekal

noelekal G&G Evangelist

He's a nitwit?

Who knows.

Perhaps the money got to looking better from that side of the political spectrum.

He abandoned the side of right for sure. I've never seen such an about face before in media. I abandoned him in contempt months ago. He's not a news aggregate, but a craven propaganda aggregate.

BigEd63, BudW, jwrauch and 1 other person like this.

3. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

He for some reason bought into the swamp crap and went full TDS quite some time ago.

BigEd63, BudW, rando and 2 others like this.
  4. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Used to go to his website, but all I saw was that he parroted AP, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

BudW, rando, jwrauch and 1 other person like this.
  5. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Lots of people misfigured him; sort of like John McCain, John Roberts just to name a couple more posers and chameleons...

Ranger4, cjleete, BudW and 6 others like this.
  6. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Heard rumors that he sold the platform to Lefties. Makes sense to me.

big shrek, BudW, rando and 3 others like this.
  7. I noticed that too.... Drudge, The Blaze and Fox News used to be my Default News check in just that Order. Now it's The Blaze then Fox and every now and again I'll check Drudge just to see if any sense has returned.

And while I've Not heard it Brother Bob's post above makes Sense. If the Left can't shut it down they will Buy it and Corrupt it ~ Anything to Silence any Viewpoint but Their Own!

8. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I an wondering how long Tucker, Hannity , and Laura Ingram will be around on ???

Brother Bob, TXplt, Ten Man and 2 others like this.
  9. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

ALL the major corporations are now being threatened with financial ruin if they do not support the Agenda 2030 program.

K75RT posted the video that explains it, in his thread The Great Reset Exposed. I recommend you watch it.

https://www.gunandgame.com/threads/the-great-reset-exposed.211794/

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Brother Bob, big shrek, TXplt and 2 others like this.
  10. Ten Man,
    Why are people so afraid to think? Did any of us think we'd ever see the BS of 2020...why do they not see that the world has changed and we ain't going back to what it was? Sir I ask this totally rhetorically and not to you...yet I know you have an sucinct answer....I amjust wondering what they have to see..I saw it back in late March early April...no hits on the vid is cool, right click them and open in a new window or tab...it is not going back to the way it was before...denial?!

TXplt, BudW and Ten Man like this.
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

I addressed this in another thread, last week.

Most people can NOT confront evil.

That is why conservative gun owners have just ignored the political treason going on all around us, on a daily basis for the last 30+ years. That is why the communists have been able to successfully complete the first three steps of their four step plan to take down the USA. That is why pedophiles run amok in our cities, instead of being shot in the streets. That is why the Clintons are still collecting Millions of dollars, every month, and living the high life. That is why child trafficking has become a major issue. And it is why more than half of the congresscrilinals are still walking around, breathing "free" air, living the life of luxury, making millions of dollars, while the "common" folks are barely scraping by.

12. Absolutely the truth, I worked in corrections and law enforcement and most are pussies..been there done it...evil exists and it has to be beaten back..

13. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    That is one of the unforeseen consequences of losing the Culture War. Nobody is identified as a coward any more. Shame. We should have had some D.T.'s on the stage 25 years ago.

jwrauch, TXplt, Ten Man and 2 others like this.
  14. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America has with stood 3 Civil Wars. Our Civil War number 4 is pending. :usa2:

15. BudW

BudW G&G Evangelist

OAN is good

Brother Bob and Rocky7 like this.
  16. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf G&G Evangelist

Phoenix
    I am relieved to see that I'm not the only one noticing the shift in the Drudge report.

Brother Bob, Rocky7 and BudW like this.
  17. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Ya....it started quite awhile back. I USED to go to it as a news source years ago but it's changed into a full up left wing propaganda site.

I think whomever took it over (or if Matt went full up nuts into the TDS left) took a gradual shift hoping to hook a few moderate conservatives. Then again, if folks noticed Dick Sergeant vs. Dick York they'd sure notice this.

The encouraging things though these days is the leftist propaganda sources are in a full up tizzy over plugging BJ and Kameltoe so's the leftists seem pretty worried. Which is good for us.

rando, big shrek, Rocky7 and 2 others like this.
  18. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    Fox News has shifted left, too. Seems like nobody has the stomach for a fight anymore. :(

19. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

That's why I only go to Newsmax.

rando, TXplt and big shrek like this.
  20. big shrek

big shrek G&G Evangelist

Yep, noticed NEWSMAX was the only one left...

Even George Noori on Coast to Coast has started pushing a bit more lefty...
    ever since the radio stations he's on are now part of Clear Channel.

TXplt likes this.