Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
He's a nitwit?

Who knows.

Perhaps the money got to looking better from that side of the political spectrum.

He abandoned the side of right for sure. I've never seen such an about face before in media. I abandoned him in contempt months ago. He's not a news aggregate, but a craven propaganda aggregate.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I noticed that too.... Drudge, The Blaze and Fox News used to be my Default News check in just that Order. Now it's The Blaze then Fox and every now and again I'll check Drudge just to see if any sense has returned.

And while I've Not heard it Brother Bob's post above makes Sense. If the Left can't shut it down they will Buy it and Corrupt it ~ Anything to Silence any Viewpoint but Their Own!

·
Registered
24,828 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Ten Man,
Why are people so afraid to think? Did any of us think we'd ever see the BS of 2020...why do they not see that the world has changed and we ain't going back to what it was? Sir I ask this totally rhetorically and not to you...yet I know you have an sucinct answer....I amjust wondering what they have to see..I saw it back in late March early April...no hits on the vid is cool, right click them and open in a new window or tab...it is not going back to the way it was before...denial?!

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Ten Man,
Why are people so afraid to think? Did any of us think we'd ever see the BS of 2020...why do they not see that the world has changed and we ain't going back to what it was? Sir I ask this totally rhetorically and not to you...yet I know you have an sucinct answer....I amjust wondering what they have to see..I saw it back in late March early April...no hits on the vid is cool, right click them and open in a new window or tab...it is not going back to the way it was before...denial?!
I addressed this in another thread, last week.

Most people can NOT confront evil.

That is why conservative gun owners have just ignored the political treason going on all around us, on a daily basis for the last 30+ years. That is why the communists have been able to successfully complete the first three steps of their four step plan to take down the USA. That is why pedophiles run amok in our cities, instead of being shot in the streets. That is why the Clintons are still collecting Millions of dollars, every month, and living the high life. That is why child trafficking has become a major issue. And it is why more than half of the congresscrilinals are still walking around, breathing "free" air, living the life of luxury, making millions of dollars, while the "common" folks are barely scraping by.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Most people can NOT confront evil.
Absolutely the truth, I worked in corrections and law enforcement and most are pussies..been there done it...evil exists and it has to be beaten back..

·
Premium Member
5,409 Posts
That is one of the unforeseen consequences of losing the Culture War. Nobody is identified as a coward any more. Shame. We should have had some D.T.'s on the stage 25 years ago.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I noticed that too.... Drudge, The Blaze and Fox News used to be my Default News check in just that Order. Now it's The Blaze then Fox and every now and again I'll check Drudge just to see if any sense has returned.

And while I've Not heard it Brother Bob's post above makes Sense. If the Left can't shut it down they will Buy it and Corrupt it ~ Anything to Silence any Viewpoint but Their Own!
OAN is good

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
18,993 Posts
Ya....it started quite awhile back. I USED to go to it as a news source years ago but it's changed into a full up left wing propaganda site.

I think whomever took it over (or if Matt went full up nuts into the TDS left) took a gradual shift hoping to hook a few moderate conservatives. Then again, if folks noticed Dick Sergeant vs. Dick York they'd sure notice this.

The encouraging things though these days is the leftist propaganda sources are in a full up tizzy over plugging BJ and Kameltoe so's the leftists seem pretty worried. Which is good for us.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
That's why I only go to Newsmax.
Yep, noticed NEWSMAX was the only one left...

Even George Noori on Coast to Coast has started pushing a bit more lefty...
ever since the radio stations he's on are now part of Clear Channel.

Reactions: TXplt
1 - 20 of 29 Posts