E-Card for the Family of Arkansashunter

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by CopperniX, Sep 10, 2010.

1. That's a nice card David I believe they will appreciate knowing He touched more lives than they might have thought.

2. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

Thanks and if there are any questions the Painting is by terry redlin and its called Best Friend

3. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Its amazing what the internet can do. Through this site Mike definitely impacted thousands of people. He is greatly missed already.

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Sorely missed

A.H./Mike, You will definitely be missed, old buddy. We spent a lot of wonderful hours, talking about many different subjects. And I enjoyed EVERY single one of them. I will finally get the cook book, when we meet again. Out of all your recipes. The best one, was your faith in our Lord! Rest in peace partner, you deserve it. (Nice card David, you hit another home run.)

5. Nice card, Pray for his family. May God bless us all.

6. Plumber

Plumber G&G Addict

Mike was gracious to a fault. You couldn't help but like him, from the first time you talked to him. I was just getting to know him, when he was taken from us.
    Thank you CopperniX for a beautiful card.

7. K, now how do we all sign it?

8. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Thanks for the beautiful card, for Mike! We will all miss the joking, caring, and good hearted posting of our friend AH. May the Good Shepard bring Mike into His fold, and hold him in peace, for eternity! God Bless, Mike, we all miss you.

9. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

Wonderful card....Thanks for posting....

10. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Very nice card. Thanks for posting it. It shows how major an impact Mike's life made on all of us at G&G. I'm proud to be listed among the "G&G family."

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

I will miss you dearly Mike. Make sure you get us a good fishin hole...

12. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Very nice card. Thanx for doing it for us to remember Mike and show our appreciation to his family for him sharing part of his life with us.