Eagle Arms

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Seeker, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Seeker

Seeker Guest

I just bought a new Eagle Arms AR-15 flat top,chrome lined barrel, this weekend. Haven't had a chance to test it yet. I was wondering if any of you had any experince whit Eagle arms...I guess there a division of Armalite.

Also wanted to say hi to all....;) This is my first post.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Hi! C'mon over to my house, I'll help ya test it! Glad to have ya on board! I've always wanted a AR-15...one of these days!

3. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I'm in the same boat, NRAJOE. I plan to buy an AR someday, of course it's kind of hard digging up the pesos. Not that I don't have well over the value of an AR worth of guns, but just never felt like coughing it all up at once on one gun. Oh well, when I'm supposedly making that 40k a year they say Engineers get...

4. guffster

guffster Guest

I got my AR15(Bushmaster) about a year ago, it's a fun gun to shoot. Hope you get to try yours soon.

5. Never had a problem with an E.A.

6. hipowr

hipowr Guest

That's easy, do like I did for my flat top and my .45 AR. Buy it in pieces, then you don't have to lay it out all at once. Paid $500 for my kit and $140 for my stripped lower. Then I spent about $100 on a Tasco scope and rings and $12 for a TAPCO riser. This gun will shoot in the X ring at 100 yards all day long. And you can spread the cost out over as long a time as you want. Plus, once you have a lower you can add any upper you want.

later,
    AJ

7. Mike southers

Mike southers Guest

"a division of ArmaLite", only in that parts stamped Eagle Arms go out the door, and complete rifles stamped ArmaLite go out the same door. The main reason for this is that ArmaLite won't warranty the Eagle Arms parts, but they warranty the ArmaLite rifles.