close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Easier access

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by taras, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Where I live it's Illegal to shoot from any vehicle. Apparently this means any vehicle, motorized, or not !
    I can understand firing from a moving vehicle, but not a stationary one. By the way I mean I only condone shooting in the country.
    Any one else agree this law should not apply to people who have physical difficulties walking ? I think exceptions should be made for those folks as it is the only way they could hunt.

2. PERMIT

WITH A SPECIAL PERMIT IN VERMONT.

DANA

3. Special permit ?

I will have to check out if a permit is available here. I relieze a lot of laws have been changed due to human rights. I am aware it's illegal here in Manitoba, but never inquired to any official sources as to a permit. I was only going off the hunting regulation booklet. Any reliable sources know about a permit, here in Manitoba??

4. keppler

keppler G&G Newbie

It's legal in Oklahoma if your disabled but again..it requires a permit. And of course it's illegal to shoot from or across a public road. But I think a 4-wheeler would be ok. You can also get a permit to hunt with a cross bow instead of a regular type bow if you have a medical condition that prevents you from pulling back a bow...such as bad shoulders or even a bad back.

5. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Sometimes you have to dig a bit deep, beyond printed regs for your area. a good CPO should be able to help (a good CPO)

6. My ex father in law lost a leg about 6 years ago and he asked about hunting from a vehicle. Its legal here in AZ with the proper license. Of course if this guy ever did shoot a deer from his truck, he wouldnt know what to do with it because he ALWAYS let his handicap get the best of him.