Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a great deal on some of the best made magazines in the market, go to the site and download the pdf, print it and send it with the number of old magazines you want to exchange, your cost for SS is $10/mag if you want black nitride finish they are $15/mag you can send up to 20 mags...I have 3 well used and worn 7 round mags I am send him for 3 new SS 8 rounders...you pay shipping to MO and he charges a reasonable $12.95 for shipping...This is for all Models of 1911 in .45, .38Super, 9mm, 10mm

Ed Brown Magazine Exchange Program | Ed Brown Products, Inc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I have a few old ones I could part with without shedding a tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game
A good deal no matter how you look at it! I have paid several more $$ to get HIS quality when it was available...I say do it!

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Premium Member
23,739 Posts
Oh man, too bad I don't have any that I need to upgrade.

·
Global Warming Enthusiast
3,869 Posts
I generally use Wilson Combat magazines, but I have a few no-names I might send in and try those if you guys can vouch for them.

·
Premium Member
23,739 Posts
I generally use Wilson Combat magazines, but I have a few no-names I might send in and try those if you guys can vouch for them.
The Ed Brown mags a good product. Back when I had a few 1911 style pistols I liked the Wilson, Ed Brown, and the Chip McCormick the best.

·
Premium Member
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent back 3 non removable base plate mags I picked up from gun shows over the years! EB is a marketing genious!

Reactions: jerry

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
I sent in one Officer's Model mag and five regular size ones.
I wonder what the actual cost of a magazine is for them? couldn't be much if they can do a deal like this.

·
Premium Member
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received my 3 replacement magazines today and they are very nice, Stainless Steel body, 8 rounds, steel follower and EB's quality!:)

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,284 Posts
Received my 3 replacement magazines today and they are very nice, Stainless Steel body, 8 rounds, steel follower and EB's quality!:)
Thanks for the update.
They cashed my check a couple days ago.
seems they are under promising and over delivering. Makes sense as they probly didn’t know what the volume was going to look like.
I think they run in the $25 neighborhood for SST.
Trick is to ship your old ones as economically as possible. EB hits you for about $12 for the return ride which is about standard ups or fed ex.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,284 Posts
EB’s came in today. Nice quality. I will hopefully try them out at the range soon.
the pic is with the mag not all the way inserted incidentally.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts