Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am looking for comments from anyone who has experience with the EEA copy of the Berretta M9. I carried the M9 in the military, got the expert medal with it and never went to the annual qualification without hitting the expert rating, I think it was 36 out of 40 hits on a very large target. I shoot it fine, but have never liked it much because it felt too big in the hand. I carried many other platforms in law enforcement, Glocks, 1911s, and wheel guns.

I recently ran across the import copy by EEA, called the regard. Price is $519 and thinking about additing the gun to my group of high capacity 9mms. My expereince with EEA is limited to only one gun in the past which was great. Anybody have any experience with the Regard or other EEA products? Or any experience with their company or customer service? Looks pretty good but how good is it?
View attachment 158793
I just got my Regard MC and saved half the price of the Beretta , For the price and quality I am ecstatic as I took it target shooting and put a box of ammo through it and I am amazed how well it shot . I think with a little more practice with it I will be able to do it justice as I haven't shot in about three years but out of the box mine shot within from the 8 ring to the bullseye so I am super pleased with it and see another in my future soon .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts