close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Electric Wakeup Call

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Anybody ever hooked yourself up to one of those "electric massagers" with the electrodes that stimulate muscles, (like the electric ab stimulators on TV). I hooked myself up to one over the weekend and put the electrodes on my biceps. When I turned the thing on, I hit myself in the face with both hands with the first jolt. This thing sends electric jolts at pulse intervals. It was all I could do to center my hands low enough to control the impulse. I am sore today I KID YOU NOT! These things are for real... I can see why some people use them on their abs.

Jesse

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Other ideas for using the electric massager

Jesse:

Now I'm thinking like a lawyer...If you hit your face hard enough while using the electric massager to cause damages could you claim damages against yourself for abuse?

And what about LE using this device for extracting confessions from white collar criminals, or black collar criminals? It doesn't really matter what color their collars are.

There's got to be lots of really good uses for the electronic massager that we don't know about yet.

Oxford:nod::D

3. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I just know that it was a serious wake up call for me. I had no idea how much power these things had... kind of like sticking your tongue on a stun gun... you should have seen the look on my face, and my wife's! It definitely adjusts your perspective on things. No matter how bad a day you're having... this thing will change your perspective!

Jesse

4. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Why did you stick your tongue on a stun gun?

5. I policed myself....yepper.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2002
  6. Dale,
    what is wrong with you? Never ever speak of that. Not ever. A woman might be listing? Not ever......

7. What? What? I was just referring to jump starting that truck. LOL

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Hey this could be a good alarm clock for me seeing that I could sleep through anything I might have to try it

9. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Just don't put the electrods on the bottoms of your feet!!

No really, DON'T!