Elvis and Obama

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by KW Gary M, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I was torn between putting this in the "Humor Forum" or here but I figured it would get more views here so here it is.

August 16, 1977

Elvis Presley Dead

On this day 33 years ago, most Americans agree rock legend Elvis Aron Presley died. Although only 6% of Americans believe Obama's "stimulus" plan worked, 7% of Americans believe Elvis is still alive.

2. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

didn't the stimulus plan start under bush? isn't Obama the enemy of bush? maybe the same ppuppet master is pulling both strings? (now that I think there may be someone more evil than Chaney i feel very frightened).

3. Why is it that all the Liberal Obama supporters love to blame Bush? Bush very well might not have been the best President and he may have started a stimulis plan but that is past history. Unless Barack The Great can build a time machiene he has to accept what Bush did and deal with it. Nobody asked Barack Hussein to take this job. He ran for it, campaigned hard and spent hundreds of millions of dollars to buy this job.

The fact that Bush made errors can not be changed. It is in the past. What can be changed is the current administration. Barack Hussein is currently in office and currently running the country to Third World status and currently disgracing America in order not to "Offend" anyone. We can change him by voting him out. When we have a new President in office and people blame Obama for the next guy I will say the exact same thing. We can not change the past so let's deal with the jackass who is in office now.

4. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

Well, I do think Obama will be blamed for decades to come for the trillions of dollars he blew on stupid crap.

5. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

'bama's a clown, no doubt. but why do shrub lovers act like the world was all wine (whine) and roses before obama came along. this point has been in the planning for a very long time.

6. BunnyWabbit

At least Bush didn't spend this country into bankruptcy. At least Bush supported the military. At least Bush didn't bow to people from other countries. At least Bush didn't give a crap about offending anyone when it came to what's right and wrong. And, Bush was pro gun and pro death penalty. He may not have been the brightest bulb in the package, but Obama's light doesn't even work.

7. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

**** right...:yup:

8. I'll Second that Thank You!

9. BunnyWabbit

And I will add one more thing...Laura Bush has always been proud to be an American.

10. Not only that but Laura Bush's husband was a natural born American Citizen. Is Michelle Obama's husband?

11. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    AND George Bush didn't chastise us for guns and religion either. Both of which are very AMERICAN to me.

12. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

Can't argue with logic like that. Really, it would be like arguing with a rock.

13. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Wasnt George Bush's stimulus a TAX CUT for the working people ???

14. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Very well said, Bunny Wabbit. Keep telling it like it is.

15. Arguing with a rock would be more like arguing with someone who voted for Obama and still supports him after all the disaster he has caused. Anyone who can't see he is bad for America must have rocks for a brain.

16. BunnyWabbit

+1 on that one Gary.

17. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

Touche, but just because I like to apply reason to what's causing the problems in this country and remember that the problems began more than 2 years ago doesn't make me a liberal/ obama-ist. this system has been hijacked by career politicians and worse, political dynasties. Special interest groups and lobbyists seem to have more power that the electorate. Fortunately entropy is a force of nature and this level of corruption can't sustain itself for long.

18. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

What's a "shrub lover"? I lose your point.

19. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Obama's approval rating is 44% today, and he is on the road to raise money for Dem candidates--strike that, liberal Dem candidates. Heck, with as much money as he has spent so far, and to what purpose, he should just give them a stimulus!

20. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

Shrub = Bush II

there's been a Bush in some sort of public office since the Mayflower landed. And people think England's funny for having a monarchy.