Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I want to ask if you could email a person at Glock, requesting that they make the Glock 20SF!

Yes, SF in 10mm!

The more people stand up and demand, the more likely GLOCK is to make it! :)

So, here's the email I want you to send a request for the G20sf to: [email protected]

Spread this around to other forums you visit! Let's be pro-active about this, and it could become reality in the near future! It all mainly depends upon the DEMAND of the product, in order for it to be readily SUPPLIED! Remember! :)

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I didn't know they stopped making the Glock 20. I already own a Kimber Stainless Target in 10mm. I considered the Glock but I prefer the feel of the 1911 as well as the added weight to tame the hi power loads.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I didn't know they stopped making the Glock 20. I already own a Kimber Stainless Target in 10mm. I considered the Glock but I prefer the feel of the 1911 as well as the added weight to tame the hi power loads.
They didn't stop making it... he wants it in the "SF" model. Personally, I don't like those new models; you can't use the other GLOCK mags in 'em.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
What is the SF model JAC? Glocks don't fit my hand well, so I don't own one, just curious!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
What is the SF model JAC? Glocks don't fit my hand well, so I don't own one, just curious!
SF stands for "Slim Frame" for just that reason... because so many people said the grip was too big.

Check out this little article: Articles

Honestly, I think people would like them better if they'd just try them with a Hogue Handall rubber grip sleeve with a palm-swell; even though it's bigger around, it fills the hand better and feels smaller because of that. That's what I have on my G27:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts