Energy +

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Oct 5, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Guys,
    I just have to say~~~~!!!! I'm just high as heck on life right now. Going bow hunting in the morning. Duck season is a couple of weeks away. Went out with the family and took a hike to scope out the new walk in area in the timber.

I'm wound tighter than an 8 day clock!

Spent about a week & 1/2 from the wife unit............ Yeah, man she still loves me!

The fridge went out and I have $200 in phone bills from being gone, but I don't give a rat's butt.

Find something you like/ love, and ride it to the hilt! If things are a bit awry now, they will get better. No doubt. You all have a good rest of the weekend. Go to church, hug a loved one, watch your grand kids play, pick your nose, SHOOT A GUN for cripes sakes! I'm going to try my ****est to stick a critter tomorrow. If I don't, it will be one beautiful day in a tree. Guaranteed......

:guitar:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

See, I told my wife picking my nose is fun and is good for my mental health but she just wouldn't believe me! Good luck jerry!

3. jerry

USA
    Ha! I wondered if anyone would catch that. Thanks, I'll need the luck Joe.

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Take that Vulcan in your avitar and the only luck you'll need is finding the pieces! :D

5. jerry

USA
    Jigsaw venison..............................Hmmmm.;)

6. Good luck Jerry...fer sure.

You got a helluva great outlook on life and I like that.......yepper.

Keep us posted when ya get back, dude!

7. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Jerry: How high's your tree stand? Be careful and use the steps coming down.(ha) Good luck.
    Oxford:nod:

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'm just pure jealous.....Have a great time, get one, and post the pics for us....