Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
You won't find new barrels for either. Occasionally though, new No. 4 Lee-Enfield barrels appear at very long dollars. Plus you'll have to decide which Enfield you want a barrel for. No. 1 barrels will not go on a No. 4. Nor will a P17/14 barrel go on either. None of 'em will go on a Moisin-Nagant. You'll have to decide which Moisin-Nagant barrel you want too.

·
Banned
98 Posts
"...used to be..." Yep. Here there were barrels of whole rifles being sold by the pound at one time. Every once in a while, an FNG will post about a barrel still in the wrap asking what it's worth. Seem to be mostly Irish contract barrels.

·
Banned
98 Posts
"...still a lot of barrels around..." Not in North America and certainly not new. It's even getting hard to find a used barrel for either flavour of Lee-Enfield here. Bolt heads run $11.30US for either rifle too. Higher numbered No. 4 bolt heads are like hens teeth.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
"...still a lot of barrels around..." Not in North America and certainly not new. It's even getting hard to find a used barrel for either flavour of Lee-Enfield here. Bolt heads run $11.30US for either rifle too. Higher numbered No. 4 bolt heads are like hens teeth.
Its a lot less for bolt heads here,i can pick up whole bolts for around $20.

·
Registered
1 Posts
.303 303 barrel wanted no4 mk1*

303 barrel wanted no4 mk1* any suggestion? I can't find one in my usual haunts, even numrich is out! Also is there a pin to punch and spin it out left loosey?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts