Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
Read the fine print..."Each has been professionally shortened and a cone flash hider permanently attached."
These Are ISHAPORE Rifles that have been cut down and a Crappy cast flash hider pressed and welded on the end of the barrel. They are Not original, hence, NOT collectable. I know I bought one , ended up giving it to a friend who needed a rifle when his burned up in a house fire.
Could never find .308 stripper clips for it either and spare mags were not available at the time.
Rich

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Moose a question??? As I really don't care about the rifle being "Collectible" or not and am only interested in a "Shooter"
How would you rate the rifle overall for fit and function, accuracy. And as I have no use for a "Flash suppressor" (Crappy or otherwise) in YOUR opinion would machining that off and recrowning the muzzle affect it in any adverse way?

:usa2:

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
Oh, well they shoot OK , but the front sight is part of the cone flash hider.
It might look Funny, but you could have the cone Machined off right in front of the barrel and no further work would be necessary, and the barrel would still be long enough to be legal !
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts