Enfield No4 Mk2 cocking piece

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Iron_Colonel, May 26, 2008.

  1. Iron_Colonel

    Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

    I got a friend who had the end piece of his cocking piece on his rifle break off, so the rifle won't function anymore. Where is a good place to pick one up, and if anyone knows, what models is that piece interchangable on?

    I have an Enfield No4 Mk1/3 and my bolt will fit in his gun and I can dry-fire it. His bolt will fit in my gun as well, but it can't fire because its broke. So I am assuming that an Enfield No4 Mk1 piece will be fine. In comparison to the two bolts, they seem to be identical, as well as the two cocking pieces, less the piece that broke off. I have found the piece on e-gunparts and I found one on ebay and gunbroker. So if anyone has any other input, I'd be happy to hear of it. I'm trying to give him as many options as I can. Thanks.
  2. Those are the first that come to mind for me. There is one more you can try too, auctionarms.com

  3. toolman

    toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

  4. That looks like a nice site there toolman! Been looking for some parts myself. Their prices look very competitive too. Hope they get the scematic up soon though. Kinda like to be sure I'm ordering the right thing.
  5. toolman

    toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

    Russ is a good guy and really knows his guns. FWIW, he literally grew up in this business. His dad started it back in the 50's, I believe.