Enfield No4Mk1 '43 BSA

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by robertscheib, May 12, 2009.

1. robertscheib

robertscheib G&G Newbie

Enfield No4Mk1 '43 BSA EDIT 5/13/09

Sadly must part with one of my two No4Mk1 Enfields - rifle is a 1943 "BSA" [CAI import] w/ 5 groove barrel, dark walnut wood stock, in excellent overall mechanical condition. Bore is not "pristine perfect" but has very strong rifling -grooves are cleaning up nicely, lands have developed nice shine after shooting/cleaning [camera filter cut shine in picture]; shoots sub 2" groups at 100 yards with 174gr "HotShot" ammo, personal best with this rifle is 1 1/4" grouping with 4 of 5 rounds touching and I'm NOT that great of a marksman. Bolt head size "0", won't close on SAAMI "NoGo" guage - numbers on bolt handle different from receiver [Maltby??]. Sale includes bayo, sling, ammo pouch with 6 stripper clips, chamber brush and "pull through", bolt take down tool, oil bottle. Bought rifle from gunstore "in the box" - full of grease, it's been scrubbed clean and stock wood re-oiled otherwise left as-is.
    $235.00 shipped USPS Priority in lower 48 states, my C&R to buyers C&R or FFL01.
    Send e-mail response to "[email protected]"
    PS: per several inquiries -
    Selling price of $200.00 for rifle and all accessories. I allowed $35.00 for USPS Priority shipping to lower 48, IF actual cost is less to buyers zip code then of course overall price would be less than $235.00.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. robertscheib

robertscheib G&G Newbie

5/15/09 LAST CALL!! $185.00 FTF; OR - payment by USPS Money Order and buyer to pay actual cost of USPS Priority shipping.

3. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

PM sent...

4. robertscheib

robertscheib G&G Newbie

Rifle SPF

Rifle has been sold pending payment. Thanks to all who inquired / made offers.

5. robertscheib

robertscheib G&G Newbie

Rifle is sold and shipped - thanks.

6. robertscheib

robertscheib G&G Newbie

Please DELETE AD

Please DELETE AD. Thankyou.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted