EPA Denies Petition to ban lead ammunition.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Freezing Hot, Aug 29, 2010.

1. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

I will take responsibility for the stopage I made my voice heard and I vote . Whom amung you voiced your opinion and are ready to vote in november .

2. My reps staff already know my name from calling them so often LOL Sadly I have'nt seen any of them join Gun and Game yet...A.H

3. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Score one for our side. And I will mention that this "hail mary" maneuver by the PETA types allied with the anti-gunners shows just how desperate the evil ones are getting, now that the Supreme Court has affirmed that the Second Amendment is the law of the land, in all of the land. Expect more such chickenshit lawsuits targeting ammunition originating with the anti-gunners in upcoming years.

Perhaps the pro-gun organizations ought to file a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to compel the tax returns of the anti-gun groups be opened up for examination. Can you imagine the hooraw if it could be proven notorious anti-gunners like Soros and the UN were financially backing outfits like the Brady Campaign and similar anti-gun vermin? Any good PR firm could spin that into an attack on our civil rights and make their names stink from Guam to Maine!

4. Our Conviction to maintaining our rights is growing , anytime they infringe, The Big Red Bulb and the Screaming Sirens goes off, and wakes up the whole neighborhood to what they are doing. That would restrict the use of our stored items, scrutinize hand loading, glad everyone screamed. They are trying to slip in the U.N. Small Arms Treaty again. They will be back, so stand guard.

5. big shrek

big shrek G&G Evangelist

Actually, we should do exactly that..follow the money :)

Not to mention finding out WHO were the groups petitioning and raising three kinds of Hades with 'em & their backers.

6. Grumpus

Grumpus Curmudgeon Emeritus NRA Life Member

From the EPA submission:

PETITIONERS:
    CENTER FOR BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY
    AMERICAN BIRD CONSERVANCY
    ASSOCIATION OF AVIAN VETERINARIANS
    PROJECT GUTPILE​
    PUBLIC EMPLOYEES FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY

7. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Thanks Kansas! Keep up the good work!

I voiced my opinion, and am certainly ready to vote.

Glad this anti-land use nonsense didn't get any farther.

8. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

Project Gutpile huh? Does that teach better marksmanship, tracking and such skills so that you may increase your odds of leaving a gutpile? LOL!!!