everyone dead?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Snakebite, Jun 8, 2002.

1. This forum has been a little slow lateley. I could send pictures of my latest project but i would get only a few replys. Here it goes. Send some picturess of your toys. Nagants only. Show me yours and I'll show you mine

2. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

I don't have a scanner, so now what?!?!?

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i sit and ponder the lack of means to send pictures as i caress my mosins silky stock, with the love deserved.:rolleyes:

4. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Err... OK Papa G whatever works for you, just make sure you have thouroughly Decosomolined your Mosin or it will stain the sheets...........so I heard.................

5. Cranky-Kraut

Cranky-Kraut Guest

Welcome to The Jerry Springer Show!
    Todays Topic : Kinky Guys & Their Firearm Fetishes!

Jerry!......Jerry!......Jerry!

Today we are talking to Papa G who is here today to tell his wife a secret. It seems that, Well Papa G, why don't you go ahead and tell us........

"Jerry, I done loved my woman fer 27 years but I gotta tell her honest today that there's another love in my life. I met her at a flea market and took her home with me for just $50.00 and.....well Jerry.....she's exotic, slender, silky smooth and just like a flame thrower in bed!"

"Jerry, it's all over between me and my wife! Im leavin her for Mosin!......and Jerry........there ain'y nuthin you or your audience can do to talk me outta it!"

Mosin, why don't you come on out here......

..........Rus-sian-whore!........Rus-sian-whore!.........Rus-sian-whore!

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

:eek: kranky-kraut, how did you know my secret???? must have been in the Globe, fetish come and fetish go, but mosin just goes on;) . Next on Sally German men with a bad attitude, and Emeril shows how to put some piazzaz in sauerkraut,BAM!!!!:rolleyes:

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

Okay, this is REALLY too much information, guys!!
    As to the lack of a printer, what's more important- a printer, which only makes a good target, or a Mosin, which makes ANYTHING a good target?!?

8. I don't watch Springer, but that was very funny. The rest of you guys are to much.:right:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2002