Ezearln

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Alan Duke, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Anyone heard from Ezearln? He has not been around in over a week..

2. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

No, kinda worried bout him he came into chat a day or so after mike passed away and said he doesnt know if he would be able to come back to G&G without mike here to give him a friendly insult in the morning. If someone has his number they should give him a call.

3. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

I think the loss of AH has hit him hard, as it has all of us. I am sure he will come around. He, out of us all, was probably the closest to AH, talking to one another on the phone all the time & such. Maybe he decided to take a drive down to AR and pay his respects at the cemetary.

In any case, I hope he is doing well.

4. I was wondering the same thing, I hope he is ok :(

5. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

I found his number ..... forgot I had it ..... I'll call in a few.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

6. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

Did he end up taking that trip? I think the thread was called 'a wife to gentle' or somethink like that.

7. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The loss of Mike hit Earl as hard as it hit me. We've been talking on the phone, and missing our conversations with good ole AH, and remembering the many talks we had with him. Earl has been having computer problems, along with the loss, but will be backas soon as the machine of evil is up and running. Not to worry too much, he is alive and missing Mike, and G&G.

Scotty

8. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Thanks Bob ....... I just left him a message.

I love this board and our "Band of Fellers".

9. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Me too, Alan. I'm sitting here leaking tears on my keyboard, trying to see the screen. It seems I'm not over it yet. I try to be the tough guy, bit I've gotten too soft in my old age. I'll be back in awhile, I promised some pics on another thread.

10. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Glad you found him fellas ! Hope he comes back soon i enjoy his posts. Quent

11. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

All is good. Earl called me a few min. ago. He will be back with the "Band of Fellers" soon. Like Bob said, it was computer issues.

12. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

I was going to call him, but I see y'all got hold of him. He's a good guy and I miss him here.

"Band of Fellers" HUZZAH!

13. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

EZEARLIN's doing an anniversary thing today. He's had/has computer issues. I spoke with him earlier this afternoon and I'm sure he'd love to hear from anyone that has his phone number.

14. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    'least he's good to go.

15. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That's good news.Hope to see him back soon.

16. glad to hear he is ok, I was getting kinda concerned since He hadnt been on in a while.....

Another thing That Alan Duke and I were talking about, I havnt seen Rambo on in a quite a while now. ANy one know how hes doing?

17. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

18. Earl Easter

Earl Easter Pheasant Hunter Forum Contributor

Earl this is the other Earl......
    Git yournself back soon, we miss ya buddy!

19. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

I'm glad to hear he is ok and will be back soon.