Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Follow the science.” That ubiquitous phrase has become intimately linked with the rise of tyrannical governments responding to COVID19 for more than a year now. As repeatedly exposed in Gun ‘n Game (as well as the more objective media), tyrannical governors, Joe Biden, and their minions have absolutely NOT followed the science during the pandemic, especially not when their greed for power was at stake.

But worst of all is the one face in America most associated with COVID19: Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The beauty of science is that it does not flip-flop in the face of changing politics. Science is supposed to hold firm and stand tall, regardless the propaganda coming from any political party or national media outlet. And that is what makes Anthony Fauci so deeply disturbing, because he is the individual who was supposed to represent the country’s best public health science during the China Virus pandemic.

We thought Fuaci was a scientist. We thought he was a trusted, objective truth-teller giving us the best scientific advice so we could ensure protection of ourselves and our loved ones. If only that were true. Turns out he was the Joker in the deck. Here is just a sampling of the False Fauci we’ve endured for over a year:

Example 1: On March 8, 2020, 46 days after the first reported case of COVID19 in the United States, Anthony Fauci said, “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”
Oops, you upset the tyrants buddy: Fauci soon reversed and said people should not only wear a mask, but wear two masks.

Example 2: Get it straight Fauci: On January 26, 2020 Fauci said, "If you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective.”
Then the flip-flop: “There are many people who feel …maybe I should put two masks on. There's nothing wrong with that, but there's no data that indicates that that is gonna make a difference.”

Example 3: Fauci testified before the US Senate on March 3, 2020: “It will take at least a year to a year in a half to have a vaccine we can use.”
Wrong again. Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed successfully made both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines available just nine months later. In fact, the first death from the China Virus in the United States was on February 29, 2020, and in less than ten months from that date Trump had vaccines in the arms of the American people.

Example 4: On March 18, 2021 before the Senate, Rand Paul (R-KY) accused Fauci of “political theater” for saying people should continue wearing masks even after they were fully vaccinated. Fauci’s rather befuddled response: “When you talk about reinfection and you don't keep in the concept of variants, that's an entirely different ballgame. That's a good reason for a mask. Let me just state for the record that masks are not theater.”
Then this stunning admission that it was theater all along. On May 18, 2021 Fauci said, “I am now much more comfortable in people seeing me indoors without a mask. Before the CDC made the recommendation change I didn't want to look like I was giving mixed signals. But being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low.” In other words, it was all about the optics, not science.

You be the judge: Is False Fauci making policy based on science, or just conjecture? Or worse, is he bowing to political pressure, and science be damned?

And we’re supposed to trust this joker? I think not...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Someone on AR15. Com was saying that Fauci is barely a doctor. Finished med school, internal,edicine degree, no specialty , and worried about the draft for Vietnam, (they were seeking doctors) so he joined the NIH. So never practiced anything but politics.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Newsmax interview
On Jan. 21 - the day the first covid-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don’t have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."
----------------------------------------------

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
21,448 Posts
When you hear that 'rich' New York kinda accent and see the condescending sneer you've gotta be careful for whatever comes next. Kinda like Schumer. Or Fauci. It's disingenuous.

Not to mention the very checkered track record.

This thing COULD'VE been managed much better with a real and trustworthy doctor.

In fact, regardless of your position, you gotta ask why entities are giving away weed, strippers, free food, and lotto tickets to people to get the jab.

If there were genuine credibility this wouldn't be an issue.

But there isn't and it is.

Washington might like their swamp creature goings on, but it's NOT OK to lie to people and manipulate them. Even if you genuinely believe it's for their own good.

·
Premium Member
22,851 Posts
He does have a smug, my sh1t don’t stink expression on his face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts