close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Faviorate Computer game??????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Something to take a break from the Calf news...whats your favirate computer game(S)?????????? I just started playing deer avenger 3d and personly I liked the 2nd version better...better jokes and more shooting.

1. WarHammer
    2. Deer Avenger 2.

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    oregon trail

4. AR-tim

AR-tim G&G Newbie

WI
    The only one I have....Ghost Recon. Rogue Spear is fun too, really need to go out and buy some more.

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Devil May Cry & Resident Evil/Code Veronica, Alone in the Dark, Siphon Filter 2, Tomb Raider 3,4 & 5, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil/Survivor, Twisted Metal, Urban Chaos...Hmmnn am I forgetting anything ?

6. Day of Defeat (half-life mod)
    Countder Strike (half-life mod)
    Microsoft Flight simulator, anyone after 95 edition.

-Jesse

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

MechWarrior 4 (online).

8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I remember when MechWarrior/BattleTech was a role playing game..like Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk

9. Armorer

Armorer Guest

After seven years of flying a P-51D on-line in the combat sim world, I'm ready for some getting out of the house.

87 rounds down range in my M1 today. Now we're having fun!

10. Are you guys for real--who has time? I think I have out grown that phase in my life. My 18 year old son likes that stuff.:D :D

11. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well I usually never play any!! I hope to play some Role Playing games such as Star Craft and War Craft games soon, as they release newer editions and hopefully get DSL at faster connections here.

12. Buzz Biy

What flight sim? I am a Spitfighter Jock, and regularly chew up those spam cans!!!! LOL!!

My top two games are-
    WW2 Fighters
    Rouge Spear

13. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Free Cell...84% Avg. for over 4000 games.

Now at four minutes per game that's a lot of hours (266.66 hrs) of wasting my time. That's what retirement will do for you...allows you to let your brain run on idle all day. (ha)

Oxford

Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  14. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Warbirds starting with VER 1.7
    Air Warrior III
    Aces High
    W.W.II On-line

15. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

BattleTech still is a pen and paper tactical game. WarCraft and StarCraft are computer "real time strategy" games, not role playng. In MW4, I kick butt on Zone.com as DEV_Quantum. I belong to the MechRegistry League, www.mechreg.com .

16. Salute

I fly WW2, online in Hyperlobby, I fly as 78th_MajorMoron
    Maybe I'll see ya there?

17. Combat Flight Simulator 2, Links 2001 and all before, all Tomb Raiders, and Commandos

18. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I tend to like hunting games,only I like hunting critters that hunt back.
    1.Carnivores2
    2.Aliens versus Predator gold edition
    3.Carnivores Ice Age
    4.Beach head2001
    5.SIN
    Older,but I still like them.:nod: :nod: :nod: :cool:

19. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Gee alan you old fart, its too bad you've outgrown that kid in you! Whens your funeral? Me, I like Sim City 3000. Nothing like being an ego maniac and naming everything after yourself, then playing GOD and destroy it all with fires,earthquakes,aliens, plague and pestulance...WAH HA HA HA HA HA! I am the eggman, I am the walrus! koo koo achoooooo! (can ya tell I got a few buds in me?)

20. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I suspect Sinsamilla Buds and not Budweisers because of all the Beatle songs