Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
No Klaus, not a wuss. If you are a wuss than so am I. I've been to several Civil War Battlefields and although I side with the South, it's sad for BOTH side. We own some land that has a large hill and creek where some troops marched to meet those "****ed Yankees" at Poison Springs... anyways, there's two or three graves on top of the hill. From what we can guess it's Indians or Confederate dead...cannon balls have been dug up round here so it's probably Confederate. I therefore marked them. It's very sad. Can't we all just get along on earth?? :(

· Registered
96 Posts
Me personally would donate the whole rifle to the Finn's. It just wouldnt have the same meaning with different "organs." I dont know about this but I have read somewhere where the countries can track down the name of the soldier it was issued to by the serial #. If that could be done, I think the greatest thing that could be done is send it to his family/children/grandchildren. It's probably impossible to do but I'd just have to try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.