Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! You ever came across something that can give you ideas of survival techniques? Or just kill some time doing what you love without even exiting your home? This one seems a lot of fun to me. What are you guys playing?

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,410 Posts
I like watching Survival TV (either with an outdoor fire or the more high class version with a quality wood stove).

“Log,” “Return of Log” and “Log 2” are some of my favorites.

“Hot log gets burned” is another favorite but kinda has an adult theme to it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I don't understand this, how do you learn skills like sharpening a knife or starting a fire by playing on a computer? Like a lot of people, this COVID has given me CABIN FEVER big time! For the past 3 weeks my foot has been in a cast, and I have been stuck inside, board to tears. Still I plan trips, make gear lists, pack and repack bug out bags, always working my mind. I make a point to go and do, NOT PLAY COMPUTER GAMES. There are hundreds of books on camping, reloading, hunting and fishing. Learn from those that have gone before you!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Hey! You ever came across something that can give you ideas of survival techniques? Or just kill some time doing what you love without even exiting your home? This one seems a lot of fun to me. What are you guys playing?
The Long Dark. I'm addicted to it. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts