close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Feedin Problems

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by M1rifleman, Aug 7, 2002.

1. M1rifleman

M1rifleman G&G Newbie

i have had a problm for quite a while....nut it never bothered me......but now that shoot full clips its statin to **** me off big time. The problem is tha when i fire 2 rouns the gun functions perfectly. But whn i fire a whole clip the first round is chambered and i fire it, bt then it doesnt camber te second round, then it pull back on the and check to se if theres a round, but its not there so i pull back and let go chambering the second round.....then ifire that one and have to check again, and there was n round, but when i chamber the third and fire it the gun functions perfectly from there. It does this consistently so im pretty sure its the clip ejector that needs to be replaced according to my Pastor, but iwant a second opinion on this matter, because my dad buys all my stuff and he wont buy till im positve in what need cause im only 15 but anway so can someone help me?

2. Are you using S&B ammo? I had the very same thing happen to me. When I awitched to a differant brand it stopped. Also check the gas cylinder locking screw to see if it is loose. This can also cause this to happen.