close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FEG PA-63 color question

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Bad Wolf, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    Hi all, I'm actually posting this for my Dad who is the proud owner of an impossible to pull DA trigger PA-63 (Hungarian). My question is, his PA-63 has a gold color to the frame and he was expecting silver, to the best of my knowledge the silver PA-63's are European and the gold PA-63's are Hungarian. But rather than listen to his son, he'd rather have the advice of strangers. Can somebody post if I'm correct and also if there is anyone to remove the gold tinge and turn it silver. Thank you

2. First off why would anybody want D.A. Leave a round in the chamber and cock the hammer before you shoot. Or if that isn't safe enough rack the slide. that gold color is a anodizing--probably cost more to remove than the gun is worth. Just guessing though. The frame is aluminum--natural color. Man whats up with your profile. Your too young to come from where Pink Floyd resides. Gigolo oh really

Last edited: Apr 10, 2002

3. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    As far as the gun, my pop is cheap and he leaves it loaded and ready. Myself I'm a Mak and Glock fan, I think the FEG is a Hungarian turd.

As far as the profile, yes being 24 does make me too young to really apprciate the Floyd, but that does not mean I have not been stoned enough to really appriciate them. :D
    On all my profiles I put male gigolo, I can't help it I'm easy, plus it sounds better than a hotel front office manager.

4. The pistol may be cheap but it will leave you just as dead. My PA 63 is a barn burner. Your dad has good taste maybe you should pay attention to your elders. As far as occupation goes get a real job. If I have offended you sir oh well.

5. To the viewers if I came down hard on B.B.W. I'm sorry I can relate back to my 20's and been there done that Big Bad Wolf I am 45 years old and tend to forget what it was like to be your age. B.B.W. forgive me and welcome to Gun and Game .
    I am not an example of these fine folks on this site.

6. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    Do not think for one moment that just because you have a cross as your avatar it's OK to condescend to me as being holier than thou. You asked me 2 questions which I answered humorously and honestly, if that's not good enough for you than stick it. While it's true that I'm not an FEG fan as I said I'm posting this for my Dad because he doesn't do online forums. I didn't realize they would check my ID upon entering the FEG forum and that I would have to be over 50 to be accepted by you and if I have offended you oh well.

BTW: I enjoy my job very much and putting down what one does in life shows just what kind of character you have sir.

7. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    My above post was written after I read your apology. Let me assure everyone I am not here to start online flaming wars and have I been on many forums and I am aware of the etiquette guidelines. I posted that Hungarian turd remark thinking that I was posting it on the makarov.com forum board (I double posted for more hits) I assure you it was not meant as a troll remark in the FEG forum, and was more of a humorous remark for the Mak owners. I really do not want to start my first day here making enemy's so everyone including you Alan C. please forgive my conduct as well.

8. Sir I typed a statement that i shouldn't have, I admitted that. And then I apologized and yet you still slam me. And as far as the cross goes it is my faith, not my holier than thou attitude. My Character I'm comforatable with it.

9. Oh I almost forgot you only have to be 45 years old to be here.

10. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    I apologize again, I meant to say that the slam post was written before I read your apology. After I read your apology I also posted an appology post of my own. Also I salute you for being the bigger man.

11. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf G&G Newbie

Texas
    Attn: Moderator I think this thread has come to it's end, if you would please delete or close this thread so that it may be forgotten it would be appreciated.

12. Rock on B.B.W. got to go wife wants on the net. Nice talking to you. Thanks and God Bless.

13. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Ok guys, I'll close this thread since you asked nicely...

Jesse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.