close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FEH Hp clone DA?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MessedUpMike, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Does anyone know if FEG makes a DA HP clone. I like the HP a lot and will be going w/ a FEg clone, but would prefer a DA pistol.

Anyone ?

2. Kyrie

Kyrie G&G Newbie

Hi Mike,

FEG does make a double action pistol in 9x19, called the P9R, and this pistol is frequently advertised as a “double action High-Powerâ€￾. But that advertising is misleading at best. This pistol is an indigenous FEG design and is nothing like a Browning High-Power.

It is, however, a very well designed and made pistol. It’s available in full size, compact, and sub-compact variations, and a full sized and compact variation is available in .45 ACP and .40 S&W. But it isn’t a High-Power :)

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,

Kyrie
    Moderator - Cruffler_Forum on Yahoo Groups
    "The flame free C&R Forum."

3. Actually it does, thanks. Makes the decision to go with a CZ-75 less difficult.

Mike

4. Eddie

Eddie G&G Newbie

Ky
    hi Mike, I am new to this site. FEG did make a high power D/a 9mm clone, with a high gloss finish, w/2 14 or 15 rd mags, wood grips. cleaning rod. decoker. All parts are suppose to inter change with the browning HP. I have 7 of them, that i purchased in 1993, could not tell you how they shoot, as i have never fired them. but seem to be a well made pistol.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002