Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the accident this morning cost more americans in damages to property and physically. A van load of Illegals on a PRK Highway 15 miles north of the border was involved in a accident while running with the lights off. The number of illegals killed was mentioned as 7 from what I heard but it also resulted in 23 others sent to the hospital and several vehicles. again the BPO's aren't getting the back up they need to lock our borders.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
There will be more to replace them, there always is...:mad:

L

·
0 Posts
Amerindians will tell you immigration has always been a very serious problem....

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I'm half Cherokee...whats your point? The Indian wars were a travisty but it was a different time. On one hand I'm angry and on the other hand I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for that. The stronger of the two won and Indians as warriors respect that. They are starting to get what is rightfully theirs just now. I don't think Its the same but I'm only half so what do I know?

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
NRAJOE: half Cherokee that's cool. My grandads mother was full blood and his father full blood Irish--now thats a mix. That makes me--heck I don't know I don't have a calculator with me. A white red man with a attitude. Never have tried buffalo though--or gyros.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I'm half german/Cherokee...only in America huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts