close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

few less illegals

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Well the accident this morning cost more americans in damages to property and physically. A van load of Illegals on a PRK Highway 15 miles north of the border was involved in a accident while running with the lights off. The number of illegals killed was mentioned as 7 from what I heard but it also resulted in 23 others sent to the hospital and several vehicles. again the BPO's aren't getting the back up they need to lock our borders.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

There will be more to replace them, there always is...:mad:

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Amerindians will tell you immigration has always been a very serious problem....

4. NRAJOE

I'm half Cherokee...whats your point? The Indian wars were a travisty but it was a different time. On one hand I'm angry and on the other hand I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for that. The stronger of the two won and Indians as warriors respect that. They are starting to get what is rightfully theirs just now. I don't think Its the same but I'm only half so what do I know?

5. NRAJOE: half Cherokee that's cool. My grandads mother was full blood and his father full blood Irish--now thats a mix. That makes me--heck I don't know I don't have a calculator with me. A white red man with a attitude. Never have tried buffalo though--or gyros.

6. NRAJOE

I'm half german/Cherokee...only in America huh?