close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Figured out my bosses funny look?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 30, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Was faxing the warenty card in on my Traditions Panther (Got it tuesday) and Boss dude walks by...we talk about this being my 30th firearm and that Ill have to update the pictures of my collection I have hanging on my wall (8x10 glossys of both rifles and pistols) Well I always wounder why he "jokes" about me being the company milita member and other such things...turns out he's FOR gun Control....does not believe people other than cops, guards, adn milatary should own firearms....(Funny since I sold a pistol to his wife) I guess any time I want a day off I could put that bumper sticker on my door. " The voices in my head told me to stay home and clean my guns" :nod: :nod: :p

2. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

At least it sounds as he was pretty understanding and kept it civil. If he wanted to be a real ***** he could have hammered you for using the company fax for personal use.

You sold his wife a gun? Sounds like he's more for Gun Control for everyone else.

3. well since he's for gun control and she baught a pistol from you I think we can figure out who wears the pants in that family.
    Sound like the boss has a boss.

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

sounds like my boss he keeps thinking I would go around and shoot someone because I carry. He was a bit shocked one day when I showed up at his house and took off my jacket (he was having a dinner for the staff) and there is the 45 on the belt. Of course he thinks I might bring it to the office and due to policy as far as anyone knows I don't carry at work. But officially they don't have the building posted to TN Law so It might be somewhere.

Anyway if you want another sign or two I have a bumper sticker in my office that says "Driver carries $20 worth of Ammo" Or the other sign saying "Attention Criminals this is a defense Free Crime Zone all occu[pants have been disarmed, Thank you the Management"

5. we have one on the shop door that says" If you are found here at night you'll be found here in the morning." It also has a view of a doble barrle stairing right at you, gets the piont across nicely I think.

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I'M LUCKY TO HAVE A BOSS WHO IS A LIFE MEMBER OF THE NRA,HUNTS,FISHES AND DOES JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE A GOOD AMERICAN MALE SHOULD!

7. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I told my boss that I REALLY needed a rifle rack in my truck,and asked him if we could have a safety meeting on how to take care of gunshot wounds. He's not into guns much,but knows I carry,and doesn't say anything. I do feel good that he trusts me.