close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally back

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stopper, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Hello ladies!

I'm back - been on a short vacation, went to northern Idaho (Couer d' alene) fishing and hiking. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL country.

This ol flatlander really loves the mountians.

Did I hear/read that we have a troll??

I love trolls - there fun to sniff out, then creep up on 'em real quiet like and WHAM!!!!!!! How do you like me now!

Gotta say that I really missed you fugly look'n girls - after all even fugly girls need love too! and I'm the fugliest.

2. Welcome back ol' girl...fer sure...yepper.

I can see someone going all the way to Idaho to fish but to take a walk, too? Dang!

Can't you hike those big mountains there in Kansas? Well, those mounds, I mean? LOL We got ant hills here in Arizona bigger than the hills in Kansas, he he he he.

Hope you had a good time.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

aaahhh fresh caught trout cooked on a campfire, and a bottle of the finest cold one. don't get any better than that, welcome back!!!

4. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Thanks for the updates, you bet your sweet patutty PAPA G Rain-dogs (Rainier Beer) and fresh trout, good stuff.

Sounds like a yonker learn'n a new lesson, maybe, only time will tell.

Had moose in my uncles back yard, even saw a few mulies running around, a few black bear, and some freak from kansas runn'n round neked in the woods.

Great time and real pretty country driving up and back.

5. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    welcome back stopper,
    yes, I'm 4 years late, LOL

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

We were looking at pics of this trip a couple of nights ago. Wish I had them on disk. We're packing up, bought a house and moving 7 miles north, little town called Reading. Way off the beat'n trail and we're gonna be loving it!!!