Finally back

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stopper, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Hello ladies!

I'm back - been on a short vacation, went to northern Idaho (Couer d' alene) fishing and hiking. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL country.

This ol flatlander really loves the mountians.

Did I hear/read that we have a troll??

I love trolls - there fun to sniff out, then creep up on 'em real quiet like and WHAM!!!!!!! How do you like me now!

Gotta say that I really missed you fugly look'n girls - after all even fugly girls need love too! and I'm the fugliest.

2. Welcome back ol' girl...fer sure...yepper.

I can see someone going all the way to Idaho to fish but to take a walk, too? Dang!

Can't you hike those big mountains there in Kansas? Well, those mounds, I mean? LOL We got ant hills here in Arizona bigger than the hills in Kansas, he he he he.

Hope you had a good time.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

aaahhh fresh caught trout cooked on a campfire, and a bottle of the finest cold one. don't get any better than that, welcome back!!!

4. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Thanks for the updates, you bet your sweet patutty PAPA G Rain-dogs (Rainier Beer) and fresh trout, good stuff.

Sounds like a yonker learn'n a new lesson, maybe, only time will tell.

Had moose in my uncles back yard, even saw a few mulies running around, a few black bear, and some freak from kansas runn'n round neked in the woods.

Great time and real pretty country driving up and back.

5. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    welcome back stopper,
    yes, I'm 4 years late, LOL

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

We were looking at pics of this trip a couple of nights ago. Wish I had them on disk. We're packing up, bought a house and moving 7 miles north, little town called Reading. Way off the beat'n trail and we're gonna be loving it!!!