Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been together for 16 years and i have never been able to get Marie to shoot with me till today. The first two pictures are her first 2 targets with my 10/22. The third picture is her target with my .45

We

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think she will out shoot me

·
Old man, No tact...
12,367 Posts
Congrats Marie... good shootin'

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,386 Posts
Next question: can you get her back to the range again?

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
Marie also just put you on notice...don't piss her off. And tell Marie, we'd shoot with her any time. She can bring you along to load up the magazines for her.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow!!! Now THAT'S some sweet shootin'. I wish I could find a lady friend that enjoyed (key word enjoyed) the 3 F's of good healthy living. Firearms, fishing and fun. I wish there was one of those dating sites dedicated to getting guys and gals together with sports interests in common. You have a real rare lady there rob g, does she have a sister? Is she single? Does she like the military channel? :)

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Alright Rob. And way to finally get out there and shoot Marie. You done good from the looks of it too.

So hey, maybe there's still hope of me getting my wife of 21 years (this June, together 23 years total), to go shooting with me. :) I keep telling her I have a 22 semi-auto and rifle ready to go for her. lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glock there is always hope!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Y'all don't get that women love to shoot and that's just dumb saying I want a lady friend who can shoot I maybe a teen but guys y'all ain't seen shootin my grandfather can out shoot all of y'all he was a sniper in the Vietnam war and he raised me up on guns and knives and ill tell you this sometimes I shoot and hunt better then he does and I'm not even but 13 and I shoot died center in practice and he can't even do that anymore
Next time ill show how well I shoot I put a pic of me on here

Posted From Gun & Game Mobile!

·
Old man, No tact...
12,367 Posts
Y'all don't get that women love to shoot and that's just dumb saying I want a lady friend who can shoot I maybe a teen but guys y'all ain't seen shootin my grandfather can out shoot all of y'all he was a sniper in the Vietnam war and he raised me up on guns and knives and ill tell you this sometimes I shoot and hunt better then he does and I'm not even but 13 and I shoot died center in practice and he can't even do that anymore

Welcome to G&G. Please consider stopping by the introductions forum and telling us a bit about yourself. Thank your grandfather for his service. :usa2:

uhhhh, respects, but for the most part, you'll find that ladies who shoot, and enjoy it, are seriously outnumbered by ladies who have no interest in the sport at all.

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
That's good shootin, the ladies always shoot good.
The ladies quite often do outshoot the guys from what I have seen.

The deciding factor usually is the guys often get a lot more practice because we are "into it" more than the girls are.

·
Old man, No tact...
12,367 Posts
The ladies quite often do outshoot the guys from what I have seen.

The deciding factor usually is the guys often get a lot more practice because we are "into it" more than the girls are.
I agree with the ladies out-shooting the guys... that holds true in classes too. Ladies rarely being their ego to class. Once many guys have seen a few John Wayne movies, they know most all they need to know about guns. (no offense, John... :D )

It's not unusual at all for mom and daughter to out-shoot dad, given the same degree of experience. :usa2:

·
Master Gunsmith
2,119 Posts

Calling people names (dumb) because they would like to find a lady friend to spend time with enjoying the shooting sport is not a very good way to start off a conversation. I suggest that you look at your post before posting and consider a different approach.
Steve

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
I believe Marie has just been sparing you the embarassment of being out-shot all these years!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are probably right

1 - 16 of 16 Posts