FINALLY MY RIFLE OF MY DREAMS

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by L.A SOLDIER, May 14, 2008.

1. L.A SOLDIER

L.A SOLDIER Guest

so here are some pics of my new rifle hope you guys like.

Attached Files:

2. at4rxj

at4rxj G&G Newbie

very nice...
    looks like you have some high quality parts on there :)

3. Man oh Man you got your self a mighty fine looking AR-15 there !!!!!!!!!
    And the rigg'ins on it looks perfect too !!!...A.H

4. You did good LA. I'm going to take it you took that one AR you had or were going to get back? The one you mentioned when you first joined the forum?

If so, I'm sure you are real glad you did. See, better things do come to those who wait. lol

By the way, I really do like the finish on those Mega lowers. What did the Mega lower run you? And was it complete or no?

5. Thats nice LA Soldier. See now thats what I want only in blue and black tiger stripe cammo.

6. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

OOh COngrats and nice build!!!

Im STILL Waiting for Rock River Arms to finish my build. grrrrrr!!!!
    I have all this ammo and parts for the gun I dont have yet lol.

7. Very nice, Mega is the sh1t. Why the tan stock when the rest is all black??:burnout:

8. L.A SOLDIER

L.A SOLDIER Guest

im waiting for a black magpul CTR. unfortunately they were out of stock so this one is a loaner for now on.but just picture it with a balck one

yea i gave it back and told my "friend" to give me my money back. so he did.so i used that cash to build this one.it has a colt barrel.as u can see and other quality parts.for the same amount no im just looking to get me a nice ACOG or aim point and ill be set.

Thanks for the feed back guys.i really appreciate it.

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  9. What did that Mega lower cost you and was it complete? I take it, it was, but how much was it? I may pick up a lower cuz I'm liking those Mega brands.

And hey L.A. Soldier, aren't you in California? I thought you said you were when you first joined asking about that other AR? And if you are, how'd you get away with what looks like a 30 round mag on that AR? lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  10. L.A SOLDIER

L.A SOLDIER Guest

ok lets sytart off with the mag, its a 10 round mag that looks like a 30 round mag and the MEGA upper and lower i bought at this place called metro shots for 300 complete

11. That's a 10 rounder? You're right, it do look like a 30 rounders. lol And that's not to bad a price. I may look into one before things change, and not for the better. lol

Oh wait, just saw you said upper AND lower for $300. That's a dam good price. You must have found a really great deal or knew someone?

12. L.A SOLDIER

L.A SOLDIER Guest

yea i found this guy on antoher forum, he does a really good job as u can see,yea its a 10 rounder i wish it was legal to have 30 here in republik of kali

13. Well, c'mon man! Details!

14. L.A SOLDIER

L.A SOLDIER Guest

details as in how?specs? parts?who hooked me up? what?

15. Yeah all that stuff. From the BCG to the rifle twist and everything inbetween..... What makes it your dream rifle?

16. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Drool

L.A. Soldier: Sir; you have some "droolers" here. Would be advisable to get the info to print:) before:scool:
    LOOKING good:)

17. Looks great to me.
    Mike

18. mosquitofish

mosquitofish Guest

very nice. did it come with a set of steak knives?

19. Great looking weapon.