Finally!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

FINALLY!

:D

Attached Files:

• yes.jpg
      yes.jpg
      File size:
      94.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Three cheers for pilots who carry guns.

Doglips:

That's absolutely the best picture I've seen this week. It's about time the pilots took control of their planes.

What do you suppose they were packing? 45acp's? 44's?, or 38's? Guess my nine shot 22 Smith and Herrington didn't quite make the cut. (ha)

I can't wait to hear of the first use of their pistol by one of the pilots. Man will that skyjacker get a surprise.

Oxford:nod:

3. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

Oh Yeah:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

4. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Well, the guy on the left has something that looks like a Glock. The big revolver on the right is some kind of Dan Wesson.

5. Looks like a Glock and some kind of Dan Wesson. Man you are slipping.:D

6. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Alan, quit trying to copy me. :)

7. AUTOMATIC REVOLVER

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS A AUTOREVOLVER "MATEBA" IMPORTED BY AMERICAN ARMS INC. THIS VERSION IS .357 WITH THE TARGET BARREL. IT COMES WITH THREE BARREL LENGTHS. IT IS DOUBLE ACTION ON FIRST PULL AND THEN SINGLE ACTION AFTER AS THE RECOIL COCKS AND ADVANCES THE CYLINDER. THIS IS THE FIRST OF THIS KIND OF OPERATION SINCE THE ZIG ZAG MAUSER AND THE FOSBY WEBLY SP? ABOUT 1890 1910. ALSO HAVE ONE IN .44 MAG.

DANA

Last edited: Sep 10, 2002
  8. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I agree with DANA. It is a Mateba Unica, but the photo is reversed. The image is actually showing the right side, not left.

9. UNHANDY

THE .44 MAG IS THE MOST UNHANDY PISTOL I HAVE (OTHER THAN MY AR 15 PISTOL). WHILE I DO NOT SHOOT EITHER OF MY MATEBA'S THEY ARE NICE TO HAVE AS THE PREDECESSORS COST 5,000 AND UP.

DANA

10. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

WOW Do thay have a website? any body know.

11. Nice one

Howdy,

It's wallpaper now!!!

:nod: