Ok... so I lied... it isn't "finished"... but it is usable now. So lets start from the beginning. I built this rifle from the best parts I could afford at the time, my only wish is the base rifle was an Arsenal. So we started life not giving a wet fart about the AK series of rifles, then ol' thrillbilly decided to get me worked up about them and after discussing the WASR 10 line I purchased one new for $450 dollars. This rifle was well above the average AK in the accuracy department, turning in groups of 4" with iron sights @100. So I was convinced to buy an Ultimak gas tube system and RDS. I ordered the package from Primary Arms and basically kept it like that for a good while. Here it is in all its ugliness after sighting in with cheap Tulammo: It sat in this configuration for a good while, not as a go to battle rifle, but as a range toy. Then I get the bug to finally finish this little project, within 3 weeks it goes from not finished to just needing some finishing touches. So I removed the crap wood furniture and added a Warsaw length Arsenal stock, MOE K2 grip, MOE handguard, and a Lantac Drakon brake. It will be taken out this Sunday to see what it can do, and I expect great things. To finish it up I need an M-lok sling attachment, sling, and light system. But for now I am thrilled to have a battle rifle instead of a range toy.