Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proposals that would ban some semi-automatic firearms and outlaw the purchase of more than one handgun a month cleared an Illinois House committee on Wednesday.

More...

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
The people of Illinois need to elect pro gun State Senators and Representatives or if they can't do that then the pro gun citizens need to move to a pro gun State. Don't worry about the population shift because for all you gun people that move out there will be plenty of criminals move in to prey on the unarmed victims.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
I'm just gonna get the hell outta dodge. 5 years, son to finish 8th grade then 4 years of H.S... Then outta here. In the mean time, I'll vote, as I have in the past, for any pro-gun/pro-2nd Amendment politician/s that run for office. But it takes more then one. In my area, I just don't think there are enough willing to do anything about it. I mean, there isn't even a decent range to go shooting at...

·
Wonderment :)
33,595 Posts
remove

Blooming A$$ed Idiots: Remove the 'criminals' this aint "rocket science"

We the working mass, tax payer, do gooders pay for everything and the 'criminal' gets the benefit.

Reducing the ability of the tax payers to enjoy his her personal activities, protect themselves and family.

Criminal wants these "OFFICIALS" in office; Criminal now gets a RAISE without any hazards.
Makes me ill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts